Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

“Somewhere behind the competitor you’ve become, the practices, the people who pushed you, the races you have competed in, the long time dedication, and the friendships you have made along the way, there’s a little boy who fell in love with the race; do it for him….”

Friday, May 2, 2008

New Technology

Look @ me I'm blogging on my phone!
Hoping this saves time that I can spend with my family and training!

4 comments:

Chelley Klatt said...

Welcome to the world of crackberry's!! I love mine. Jason keeps joking with me that he is going to have it surgically removed from my hands. Have fun!

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

I havent checked in for a while - sounds like you had a great workout with Dan... you guys are so tough.
Yes, you do have great girls in your family - hugs to all of them from me!!!

Iron Girl Nyhus said...

I want to blog from my phone! Enjoy the weekend!

juliemac said...

I am so impressed with your new technology and speedy replies!
This blogging is so much fun.