Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

“Somewhere behind the competitor you’ve become, the practices, the people who pushed you, the races you have competed in, the long time dedication, and the friendships you have made along the way, there’s a little boy who fell in love with the race; do it for him….”

Saturday, June 28, 2008

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, this was going to be a well thought out, heart felt, and wonderful blog about how much fun I've had the last 24 hours just being a dad. I got to go out with my two daughters (just daddy time) to WALL - E , the movie, and then played with them a lot of the morning today without trying to email , answer phone calls, train and write programs. It was reall awesome to actually pay attention to them!
However, after getting them to bed (literally screaming and kicking us) at 8:30 (wow what a blessing- this never happens) Clancy woke up 20 min. later screaming and is still up as I write this. My back is killing me and I can't do anything about it. This reminds me of most nights before races. In fact the last time it was this bad at home was the night before Gear West Duathlon- here's hoping things turn out that well.
More tomorrow. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

CJ said...

I feel your pain coach!! I will be having the same problems next week after we get back from Lake Stevens! Grandpa's & Grandma's are great to watch the kids for us but it always throws a wrench in the normal stuff when they leave... CJ will be up every few hours for the first week.. But he will find his routine as will the girls..

Tell the girls "HI" from Craig Weaver.

aka -- "Katie Weaver's husband"